RoyalStar Assurance Ltd. (RSA) is committed to providing superior service to our customers. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, we encourage you to make a formal complaint. Below outlines our complaints procedure:
1. File your complaint online using our Online Complaint Form or visit our office.
2. After you have filed your complaint, an RSA business unit supervisor will contact you within three working days to acknowledge the matter.
3. The business unit supervisor will investigate and respond to your complaint in a timely manner. Communication will be in the form of a letter detailing the Company’s decision.
4. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within ten working days, we will advise you of our progress. Our aim is to provide you with a decision as quickly as possible.
5. If you are not satisfied with the solution offered by the business unit supervisor, we encourage you to contact the following individual:
Erica Reckley – Risk & Compliance Manager
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, after receiving our final decision and your complaint involves an insurance matter, you can refer your complaint to the following Insurance authorities:
The Insurance Commission of the Bahamas
3rd Floor, Charlotte House
Shirley & Charlotte Streets
P.O. Box N-4844
The Cayman Islands:
Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
P.O. Box 10052
Grand Cayman KY1-1001
Cayman Islands, B.W.I.
Anguilla Financial Services Commission
MAICO Building, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 1575
The Turks & Caicos Islands:
Turks and Caicos Financial Services Commission
Caribbean Place Plaza
P.O. Box 140
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, BWI
The British Virgin Islands:
British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
P.O. Box 418
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
The U.S. Virgin Islands:
Office of the Lieutenant Governor
Division of Banking, Insurance and Financial Regulation
5049 Kongens Gade
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands 00802